Candle Care Guide
Important Candle Care Guidance
For the first use of your new candle, ensure you let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass wall to avoid tunneling and allow an even burn
Always keep wicks trimmed to 5mm prior to each burn. Remove any residue with a clean, wet cloth prior to lighting
Always sit candle on a stable, fire resistant surface whilst burning
Stop burning your candle when 1cm of wax remains at bottom of glass
- Do not move candle when lit.
- Always burn candle within sight, never leave unattended or near any accelerant
- Leave out of reach of children and pets
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
Maximizing your Scent Throw
- In order to maximize fragrance scent throw in a room, keep doors and windows closed and burn for 30 minutes. Opening windows and doors will help the scent to disperse.